Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Introducing - Stila Prime Pot

click to enlargeOne of The Makeup Dolls brand favorites, Stila just introduced a new waterproof shadow base, Prime Pot that promises flawless, creaseless eye shadow wear. Available in two tones, taffy and caramel, that can be worn alone or under shadow for all day lid perfection.


I am a huge fan of MAC's Paint Pots, (Painterly Pot for my skin tone) as a shadow base, so it will be interesting to see how this Stila product compares. Stay tuned for a review in the next week or two.


xo,
Indiana



2 comments:

  1. Can't wait for the review! I'm a big fan of MAC Paint Pots also but I'm always looking for something new to try!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Julie. I have placed my order and am waiting for it to come in. I have been disappointed by Stila products of late, so I hope this puts them back into my good graces :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails