Thursday, February 10, 2011

MAC Wonder Woman Collection - Spring 2011 Review

MAC's Spring 2011, Wonder Woman Collection is in stores today. I am a sucker for cute packaging and this line is no exception! The eye shadow colors are on the bright side, as are most spring collections for cosmetic companies. This doesn't always translate into everyday wearable colors for many of us, but I think this collection has a lot to offer. 


My personal standout picks for everyday wearability are:



Mineralize Skin Finish Powders in Pink Powder & Golden Lariat

Lipsticks  in Heroine and Marquise D' 

Lipglass in Emancipation


I am really into colored mascaras right now and these are no exception. I find it's best to apply a coat of black before the colored mascara so it really stands out. 



The brush sets are great too but I could really do without the tool belt/fanny pack bag, I'm just sayin':



xo,
Indiana


The Makeup Dolls can be booked for bridal, engagement, boudoir, maternity and occasion makeup and hair. Please call 650.394.4942 or email us at info@themakeupdolls.com to contact Indiana and Violet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails