Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Product Review - Dermagenics Anti Aging Moisturizer

Anti-Aging Moisturizer
As much as I am a makeup junkie, I am even more of a skincare junkie. I am a firm believer that it doesn't matter how much you spend on foundation or how well you apply your liquid liner if your skin doesn't look it's best, it's all moot. 


I have tried numerous brands of moisturizer from La Prairie and La Mer to drugstore picks like Oil of Olay so when I was approached to try out a new anti aging moisturizer by Dermagenics, needless to say, I was interested. 


I have used this product for a little over two months now and I really like it! Here are the product highlights in my opinion:
- Scent: None and I love that! One thing I personally detest is fragrance in a moisturizer; in lotion for my legs yes, but right under my nose, no thank you. 
- No need for an eye cream: Dermagenics can be used as an eye cream too. One less step in the am for me is a good thing and it's one less product to buy.
- Fabulous under makeup: I can not tell that I am wearing this product under my foundation. It goes right into the skin, feels great and wears well all day long.


I haven't noticed a difference in lines and wrinkles but I have to admit I wasn't paying much attention to where I started to compare. At $85.00 this may be more than some people want to spend on skincare but a little goes a long way, I have been using one jar for two months after all. 


To sum up the review, I really like this product. It feels great and keeps my skin moisturized all day but the price point, it may be out of reach for some consumers. 


xo,
Indiana
*A sample of this product was provided for this review. I am not affiliated with this company in anyway, nor was I paid to write this review. I only offer my personal experience with and opinions of the product.  


The Makeup Dolls can be booked for bridal, engagement, boudoir, maternity and occasion makeup and hair. Please call 650.394.4942 or email us at info@themakeupdolls.com to contact Indiana and Violet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails