Monday, March 14, 2011

Makeup Bags by Puddletown Bags

I am a big fan of cute and quirky makeup bags. I currently have my personal daily makeup in one of those Gwen Stefani Harajuku girls bag which always makes me smile but I could be kicking Gwen to the curb from one of these cuties by Puddletown Bags on Etsy...


Robots + Makeup...very cool
Flashy Jim Cotton Fabric Zip Pouch


Did you play with your Ouija board as much as I did as a kid?
Ouija Girls Cotton Fabric Zip Pouch


Visit Puddletown Bags on Etsy by clicking here


xo,
Indiana
The Makeup Dolls can be booked for bridal, engagement, boudoir, maternity and occasion makeup and hair. Please call 650.394.4942 or email us at info@themakeupdolls.com to contact Indiana and Violet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails