Tuesday, July 12, 2011

We are loving....Tarte - LipSurgence Natural Lip Tint

After a recent browsing session at Sephora, I came across my new favorite lip product, LipSurgence by Tarte! I have never used anything from this line before but couldn't resist these the smell, feeling and colors of this lip product. They smell like fresh peppermint and glide effortlessly on the the lips with the perfect amount of color and no stickiness! 
LipSurgence™ natural lip stain
I bought the Natural Lip Tint formulation for just a hint of color in Peaceful (the last one on the right) which is a perfect peachy nude and Enchanted (third from the left) a medium berry tone. I paired them with their Amazonian Clay 12 hour blush, which I LOVE too in Blushing Bride (plumy rose) and Exposed (nude). 


Amazonian clay 12-hour blush -
Amazonian clay 12-hour blush -
My mom came down for a visit this past weekend and made off with my Enchanted LipSurgence and Blushing Bride but I have been wearing the nude version every day. I would highly recommended :)


xo,
Indiana




The Makeup Dolls can be booked for bridal, engagement, boudoir, maternity and occasion makeup and hair. Please call 650.394.4942 or email us at info@themakeupdolls.com to contact Indiana and Violet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails