Thursday, September 15, 2011

Hair for the girl on the go...travel tips and tricks

Indiana covered her makeup must have's in the previous blog post so I thought I would share with you my hair must have's for the girl on the go, you and me! 

I just recently traveled to Las Vegas for just one night of fun (yes, I know crazy right!). I wanted to look my best at the pool during the day and for a night on the town, all in one small carry one bag.  That's when its time to use my go to essentials:

Vavoom Shapemaker Hairspray is my absolute fav spray for styling and keeping my hair looking good all night long! It holds extremely well and it comes in a mini if you are only taking a carry-on.


To amp up your style and to absorb oil and refresh you locks, I always recommend Treseme Dry Shampoo. For under $4, this spray will give you volume, refresh your style and take away any unwanted smell on your hair from those smoky clubs!

Moisturized hair is a must especially in Vegas and Healthy Sexy Hair Soy Renewal Treatment is the best at locking in and sealing moisture and adding shine to dry ends. I apply it to damp hair then dry or add some before I curl and style for the night out.

Don't forget a few hair ties and a maybe some bobby pins to create a sexy braid for the pool or the plane ride home!


xo,


Violet


The Makeup Dolls can be booked for bridal, engagement, boudoir, maternity and occasion makeup and hair. Please call 650.394.4942 or email us at info@themakeupdolls.com to contact Indiana and Violet.

1 comment:

  1. It is perfect time to make some plans for the future and it’s time to be happy. I have read this post and if I could I desire to suggest you few interesting things or suggestions. Maybe you can write next articles referring to this article. I wish to read more things about it!

    aloe vera gel Multan

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails