Monday, October 31, 2011

Yelp Reviews - Thank you Barbara!

Sorry for the absence! My husband had knee surgery about a month ago and I have been working full time, Makeup Dolls almost every weekend, caretaker to a husband in need and of course my favorite job, being a mom to my 1.5 year old. Needless to say, I didn't have a moment to blog.


I thought a good way to start back would be to share a lovely review from one of our brides moms. It is so nice that she took the time to review. 




Have a fantastic Halloween!


xo,
Indiana


The Makeup Dolls can be booked for bridal, engagement, boudoir, maternity and occasion makeup and hair. Please call 650.394.4942 or email us at info@themakeupdolls.com to contact Indiana and Violet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails