Friday, November 5, 2010

Friday's Fabulous Finds - Pearls Story Shop on Etsy

Looking for something classic to give your bridesmaids as a gift or just a little something special for yourself? Nothing is more classic that pearls and Pearls Story Shop on Etsy has so many extremely affordable pieces both classic white and colorful like this stunning bracelet...
Free shipping - 8 inches 7-8mm 2 Row Multi Color Freshwater Pearl Bracelet M15Free shipping-17-20 inches 3Row 7-8mm White Freshwater Pearl NecklaceI wish I knew about this beauty for my wedding day. Don't you love the shell clasp? I just bought one with matching earrings so now I will be able to wear it everyday!There are so many lovely pieces to see, I am sure you will find the perfect pearl for you!xo,The Dolls

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails