Wednesday, March 2, 2011

The Dolls Recommend - Marker-tip Eyeliners

click to enlarge


While I love to spend an hour doing makeup on someone else for photo shoots or weddings, my own daily beauty routine is simple and very quick, I am lucky if I get five minutes. I find it's most important to use products that give a maximum impact with minimal effort. With that being said, I have been in love with Stila's Stay all Day Waterproof Liner and have been wearing it everyday (MAC makes one as well). I love how easy the little marker-like tip makes the liner to apply. Just a quick sweep close to the lash line and viola...perfectly lined eyes. Pair it with a bit of shimmer shadow on the lids, mascara and your eyes are ready to go!


xo,
Indiana

The Makeup Dolls can be booked for bridal, engagement, boudoir, maternity and occasion makeup and hair. Please call 650.394.4942 or email us at info@themakeupdolls.com to contact Indiana and Violet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails