Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Style Me Pretty Little Black Book Vendor - The Makeup Dolls!

The Best Wedding Vendors - The Little Black Book



We were beyond pleased and excited when we were asked to join Style Me Pretty's Little Black Book of Vendors! See that blue sticker above....yes that says it all! Those of you that don't know about SMP, it is a blog dedicated to the style obsessed bride that showcases the absolute best of the best wedding inspirations, real weddings and the premier vendors to help turn a brides dream into a reality. 


Style Me Pretty was pretty much my bible when I was planning my wedding some two years ago. I subscribed and could hardly wait to see the next post, it all of it's inspirational gloriousness (that is really how I felt...ask my husband, I was OBSESSED). So as a past bride and makeup artist who now lives vicarious through the brides I have the pleasure of working with I am blown away to see The Makeup Dolls listed...see right here...yes check it out! Woo hoo...happy day, oh happy day!


xo,
Indiana


The Makeup Dolls can be booked for bridal, engagement, boudoir, maternity and occasion makeup and hair. Please call 650.394.4942 or email us at info@themakeupdolls.com to contact Indiana and Violet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails